Tuesday, February 01, 2005

hum....

okay, well today was going just as any other day, then bam, i got an email from Brett, and now i'm excited (thnx brett for havin faith in me) then bam, i got hit by a bus....j/k....i dont know where that came from. yea i do "Friends".... anyway, yea, it's awesome, i guess we'll talk L~8~er bout that one.... lets see, not much going on cept me and KT are looking forward to maybe doing this mount sheapard assistant councelor thing this summer. Hopefully it wont hinder any plans this summer, i mean, i dont even know if i'll get it. but it'll be a good experience, look good on college apps, and i get paid for something i LOVE doing, hanging out with kids camping! lol. well i'll get back to ya on all this stuff i've just thrown at you! lylas kids

~what will I do when God confronts me? what will I answer when called to account? Job 31:14

No comments: