Friday, February 11, 2005

poop

well today was awesome. Me and katie and katlyn parked cars at the coliseum today...it was FREEZING. no joke, my face was frozen and i couldn't move it, and my hands couldn't move...it wasn't fun in that aspect, but it was still fun. lets see, i get to do it again on sunday, so i wont be in church on sunday...poop. well actually, hopefully i can go till like 11:45, then leave for the coliseum. I'm really quite sad right now because it hit me that one of my good friends ( or at least i consider him a good friend ) is moving, and it really upsets me. But hopefully there are good oportunities out there for you. i hope you get everything you ever want out of life. come back and visit alot, and dont get into trouble. enough of that, because it just reminds me of like when my sister left, so new subject.
well Winter Jam ROCKED last night. NO JOKE. omg, toby mac and tait are now my complete favorite bands in the entire world, i had more fun at that concert than i have at the last toby mac concert i went to. can't wait for Day of Fire on sunday, i hope that everyone goes. if you don't, you're a loser...not really, but i'm gonna say it anyway. well gonna go. love everyone so very very very tres much.

Come now, let us reason together says the Lord, "though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land. But if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword." for the mouth of the Lord has spoken
Isaiah 1:18~20

No comments: