Thursday, August 26, 2004

hahaha

hahaha guess what i finally got it! i can post pictures! its sooo great! and brett's gonna hate me when i put this one on, but i have to. well not too much going on, today. I feel kinda bad though, cus lately all i do is cry, and i know why, but its hard to say out loud, but people are really starting to help me, like everyone at church, always reasurring me that they'll be there for me. that helps a LOT. but its still hard, like everytime someone mentions my sister, i start crying, people must think i'm a baby or something but whatever cus they dont understand that she's my best friend, my mom, my inspiration, my coworker, my everything, she pretty much raised me since i was little. How can you not be upset when they go away? who knows. well gonna go put black mail pics up of EVERYONE! hahaha!

No comments: