Friday, August 26, 2005

Senior Queen
Thats the quote that was written on my shirt as i walked into school for just 174 more days of school! all the senior girls had made teeshirts like that , and we all wore crowns, to signify our royalty. today its never been hotter than this, therefore, we're wearing our sunglasses. its gonna be hot. school was nice yesterday, i never realized how many people i knew that knew me too. i have a semi tough schedule this semester, AP Government, Honors Sociology, Fashion and Merchandising, and Honors Pre Calculus. okay, its not that bad, but it still sucks a lil, why is it i wait until my senior year to take hard classes? i should be taking my slacker classes now. but its okay. i'm excited for the weekend, cus that signifies sleep, even though i have to wake up early both days...eek, i'll nap though, cus i still haven't gotten off my summer schedule of never sleeping, so its kinda hard getting up early, but give me a few days, and it'll be all gravy. Well i'm glad that youth went so well on wednesday, it was completely awesome. I'm happy that these changes are going to make everyone be more accountable, and to just embrace the group. well gotsta go to school, see ya'll later!

No comments: