Sunday, January 22, 2006

so basically definately for sure

okay, so my computer for sure hates me, along with my ipod. none of my music from my ipod wants to transfer onto my laptop. its sucks, i'm actually pretty mad about it. i think i'm just going to throw the stupid things at brett and be like.... can you fix it? haha. i'm pathetic. i got it the first time, but cant figure it out this time. haha. whatev. on another note....

First Winterguard competition today. we did AWESOME, the 36 hour weekend practice worked really well. for southwest's first year, we placed 2nd and moved up a class into scholastic AAA which is basically as good as you can get without being in independent where those people are CRAZY nazi-ish about colorguard. bad reference, but very true. oh, and i feel like a clown. i've never worn so much makeup in my life. its actually really pretty far away. but up close.... isshhhhhhhh not good. my eyes are like green with lots of eyeliner and glitter, and i have 10x's too much blush, and you can't tell that i have freckles with how much foundation i have on. i'm scared of myself. haha. but it's pretty from far away as i said before.

um. lets see what else. oh, i start at weaver again on tuesday. i dont know whethere to be excited, or depressed about it. i dont know anyone going this semester. its actually really depressing. but whatev again. no real complaints, just means i have to find people to get along with. haha. like that'll happen in my lifetime.

okay, thats it for me, i'm going to bed. its 2:12 according to my clock, therefore, way too late fro me to be up if i plan on going to church in the morning. whoo hooo!!!!

No comments: