Thursday, November 25, 2004

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, I hope everyone had some good turkey, and no vegetable jello (only valid for my family members) haha. well me and pops had a great day,well, what we spent together anyway... we got up and cooked the turkey together, and he taught me all the tricks to making a perfect Thanksgiving feast. I actually cleaned the turkey (ewww) and stuffed it. But it was fun to have some fun cooking w/ my dad. Then I ate for like 15 mins after like 6 1/2 hours of cooking. it was funny cus we could only find a 13lbs turkey at last minute, so we have so much food left over, so if anybody wants any, dont be afraid to ask! lol. we're going to the store tomorrow to get more tupperware for all the leftovers we had today! how sad is that? lol. well anyway, i'm going to go have pie with my popsy bear! love you all and have a great thanksgiving, see ya'll 3 lbs heavier! lol.

No comments: