Friday, December 03, 2004

fluffy nutter!!!!

hahaha I got a teddy bear today and named it fluffy nutter! it's GRAND!!! ok but to more important news...update on lauren...she's doing excellent! I'm going to see her tomorrow , so I'll give you a better update then. DRAMA....ok, so there's this guy in my marketing class who asked me out today, Me, the oblivious one, didnt think he was serious and said of course, so i think he thinks we're going out. and then a guy that i go to weaver with is defenetly crushin on me and i dont know what to do about him, its killin me cus i know he's liked me for like a month and just keep putting it off...whatever works i guess. lol. but yea, why do i keep writing this stupid thing, nobody reads it, and if they do, i'm pretty sure they dont care.. lol. its ok cus i'm gonna do it anyway....

I fart in your general direction!!! (one of the greatest movies eVVVeRRRRR ...katie RRRRRRRRR) hahha LOL i'm so carhazy!!! this is great, i'm just gonna ramble now... katies now bullwinkle! she was like "hey i'm bullwinkle" with her hands as horns and everything! it was great. then i got her good with a slugbug 2 of them actually. Willy's crazy, he just makes funny noises all day. lets see. i have a butt load of cookies from our cookie exchange today. its great. then lets see, i had a GRAND OL' DAY!!! CRIPES!!! (thats another great movie!) alrighty yo....check ya latur!!! I'm out!

2 comments:

Susie B said...

You're a wierdo and I love you and you know that I read your blog all the time...ILOVEYOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy its ur lil'bro ozzy u knoe i luv ya and of course i care bout ya anyway i luv ya payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyceeeeeeeeeeeeeee