Sunday, March 13, 2005

What a Weekend!!!

Okay, this weekend was amazing! okay, it started on thursday when i went to the state DECA competition. We started out with problems getting our room, then our schedule was wrong and we showed up to our Exam a half an hour late, which means we didn't finish our test....but it was all good cus we yelled at our teacher and showed how our schedule was wrong, so we ended up talking to the national person in charge of DECA and she let us take the test over again friday afternoon after our role plays...in nice cumfy leather chairs! but then we had our DECA dance, it was lame! lol. like it was a bunch of people who just shook their buttor were freak dancing...which isn't my style, since i cant dance anyway, and i'm WAY too white to do that! lol and it wasn't my kind of music, and since we had to be at the dance, i was very bored and played sick to go to my room! lol . pathetic right?! then I had my Role Play at 9:20 in the morning...not fun after being out until 1 at the dance. But I did good until she asked me what other departments i would consider adding to the store...i was like uh...good question. lol. and then my second role play i did EXCELLENT on. i was very proud of myself. and then we just hung out friday, went to the mall and to olive garden and stuff. and then sat. we had our "Triad" award ceremony. where i got proficency (maybe i should learn how to spell it) and qualified for nationals....I can go as long as i can pay for it. then i think i won an award, but i left early to go to Acquire the Fire. Which btw, ROCKED! it was all about keepin it real. and like, they gave an illistustration of how some Christians join a "Club" but how you should "Enlist" into God's Army. it was really cool. and then i got put into singing a song today that i learned yesterday, it was good though, cus there were like five different words in it. and then i gave my testimony on ATF, and i just talked about how we all (everyone in the colesium) got down on their knee's and just died in themselves to live for God, it was amazing. specially if you've seen the floor in there, after i spilled my mowi wowi !! lol. but it was awesome. and then after we all got on our knees and stuff, we all got into a group and just prayed for eachother, taht was awesome! and lets see, then we were worshipping and Brett gave us all a Cross, and it was just really awesome. i dont know how to describe how i feel right now, so i'm not going to, because i know that God is leading me into some pretty deep waters, but i know that his hand is always there to pull me out when i forget how to swim! love yall and hope you had a great weekend and a great week ahead of you, but right now i've gotsta be gettin myself to work

1 comment:

Susie B said...

Sweetie, I am so proud of you, for all of it! I miss you and love you! Have a great day, and how about droping me a note or two or maybe giving me a call sometime! Love you!