Wednesday, March 02, 2005

youth

so um yea...youth was good...good message, good worship *at least for me* and had some good ol fashon prayer with mrs. tere, kevin, darrell, rebecca, katie, and myself. it was good, we all commited to being more commited. in prayer, and just our lives living as Christians. It was excellent! I was just really excited about the topic "getting real" because so many people really just go through the motions of worship and being a Christian, that the miss the entire point. and i'm just happy because i think that i'm getting mature enough that i realize what i'm there for, and that i acctually want to be there *not that anyone ever forced me in the first place* lol. but i mean. I hope that i'm commited...i believe that i am...but i also hope that other's can see that i'm not faking it. that I 'm as commited as i say i am. I just know that whatever's meant to happen will happen. but i hope that it will give me opportunities in ministry, because i really feel that i've been called to help teens deal with problems...like what i've gone through. that's why im excited to be doing this summer camp position because i can just help kids through problems that i've had before. i'm just really excited for the things God has planned for my life...i cant wait to go live them! *the plans*lol.

another really cool thing happened today! I always complain about how coldstone sucks and stuff, but i think *know* god keeps me ther for a reason. because today i got promoted to head trainer...which means i can help people...may not be in a church setting, but i can still show these people that i love them! and that God loves them***!!!!!!*** plus the fact that i get a raise...helps out the situation. lol. well i think that's it for tonight...maybe the next few nights. wish me luck at DECA competition next week. i'll need it! and be in prayer for the famine, and for Acquire the Fire...all of us need it!

No comments: