Monday, September 05, 2005

Waffle house is the best at 2:40 in the morning.
This weekend was AWESOME! Saturday night, emily and me decided to go to walmart in thomasville, out where the "accident" happened, it brought back a lot of memories, the we were just dorks until 2: 30 am. then went home, and couldn't sleep cus i had 5 shots expresso, and a monster. then sunday, woke up, went to church, remington grille for lunch, and then went home, and bryan called me, asked me to go to taco bell with him, emily, nate, david and shawn. so i did. then i went to the mall while everyone had stuff to do, got myself some cool clothes. then, bryan calls me again, wants me to go watch his band practice, so i do. then i lock my keys in the car, bryan takes me home, gets spare key, then takes me back to where he was practicing, then i go to work, and katie comes in because its her birthday, that made me happy, then we close, and bryan, shawn, emily and me go to carolina diner, but it was closed, so we decide on ihop, that's closed to, so we go to waffle house, and wait for like ever while they bring us toast and chicken sandwiches, and drink tea that tasted horrible, and it waz FREEZING in there. but it was fun. its kinda weird cus since jess went to college, me and bryan talk a lot more, i wish it was like that only jess was here. i mean, i missed being bryans friend. but its been great, we were supposed to hang out once i got off work again tonight, but homework keeps us kids at home. well thats all my news, hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a good week ahead.

No comments: