Thursday, November 03, 2005

So I havent blogged in a while

Okay, so its been a long week and a half. I think thats how long its been since i blogged last. I wonder if anyone noticed. haha. I'm kinda upset, this week i missed small group and youth group. I got those days off from now on, but because of training i had to go. Today is going to be fun because its family and friends night. So basically, its all on from now. i'm a good hostess i think. And from what i'm told from other people. I think thats what crystal wants me to do tonight. but whatever. Just thought i'd write something to update my blog to let everyone know that i'm still alive. haha. BARELY!!!! HAHA. Love you all .

1 comment:

Susie B said...

glad to know you are still alive...why don't you answer your stinking CELL PHONE!??!! I am sicking mr ray and ms tere on you!! haha, and laura too...whatcha gonna do now????? love you!