Wednesday, October 26, 2005

YAY again for fashion merch, where i do nothing all day! haha. I'm like way ahead of everyone cus i've already taken marketing. so basically, here i sit bored as no other. Small group was awesome last night. I love it so very much. I feel funny though cus i'm like half the age of everyone in there. cept for cory and johnathon, and matt and bren. haha. its cool though. So howbout yesterday as i was finished reading chapter 4, i was pretty bored, so i decided to draw a scene from the book. You know how it talks about "Would you like frogs with that?" well i decided to draw a server guy with a platter of frogs. it was great, i'll have to scan it so everyone can see it. well tonight at youth should be fun, andrew and me have the pumpkin patch from 5-7 tonight, it'll be fun, i'll bring the football or something to do while waiting for people to get pumpkins. well i guess that's it for me today. I'll post later when i have something better to say.

1 comment:

Eric said...

hi, i stumbled onto your blog with the "next blog" button and I wanted to say how awsome your faith is as seen through your posts.
God bless!