Sunday, December 26, 2004

AWESOME!!!!

Well, Merry Christmas....Delayed. I hope everyone was blessed with good friends and lots of love yesterday. I was very Blessed. ok, onto the exciting stuff. My dad was very good to me this year for Christmas presents, well he is every year, but this year i got what i've been asking for for a looooooong time. He gave me a Cell phone,*(that was more of a necessity)* and he got me an Apple Ipod! not a cheap flimsy mini color one. But he went 40 GB. The MAD DOG of Ipods!!! it so totally rocks, with a thousand songs, i still have 34 GB, how great is that!!!!! i'm so totally stoked, i mean, ive been asking for one for forever! well i'm gonna go get ready for work. and zack, i'm glad you're coming home tomorrow, i miss ya buddy. and brett and carrie and samantha, i'll miss you guys bunches but i'll be extatic when you get home this weekend! have fun and be safe! love all you guys. Katie, be a good kid out there in the middle of nowhere! lol. Love always
Kristy Kreme!

No comments: