Wednesday, December 15, 2004

pass the taters

hahaha, sorry, sounded like a good topic to me...what you think? well youth was pretty good seeing as it was only like 15 mins long. sad that brittany has to leave early now, she should still just get a ride till her six months are up..... yea, pizza was good, and so were the oreos...yummmm. lets see, soccer was fun, its good to have the good ol' days back where we broke things....hahaha, if it aint broke, you cant fix it...so break it..(my words of wisdom) cus ya'll know i'm a wise old bat...lol, not really, but that would be cool. so lets see, sittin here all by my lonesome, cus popsy bear had to work late so i'm bored outa my mind. hum, what cool interesting thing could i possibly talk about, oh yea, thats right, nothing. FLYING GUMBY! lol, i'm throwing my gumby toy around....hints the meaning of flying gumby, man, i've been writing for like 10 mins, and still havent said anything.........."I know you're talking...but are you saying anything?" famous line from Cat in the Hat great movie....so whats on the tube at 10 on a wed. night? anything good? didnt think so, so i'm going to continue to write some pointless stuff till i cant stand it anymore, maybe this will become my longest blog....going for the record. man i miss my sister. sux that i havent seen her in six months. kinda depressing, i can remember like a year ago just hanging out and stuff. its weird how everything has completely changed since she left. like everyone's attitude. like i know mine has changed, and so has my perception of life. and i think the church has changed a lot too. its kinda sad though cus if i mention susie, some people are like "who" granted they're the new people, but still it makes me so heart broken to knwo that they dont know what wonderful things she's doing, and worse, they dont know her. like somebody was asking me in class who my biggest inspiration in life was, and she was the first one to pop into my mind, usually its parent, but it was her. I mean, to see all the great things she does, then to talk to her friends at school and hear about hte more amazing things that she does. its crazy. well. got myself emotional now, gonna check ya'll later.

No comments: