Thursday, May 26, 2005

Okay, so the day i've been waiting for for 12 years, the day i become a SENIOR! its so awesome to know that i've gone 12 years without dropping out!, that's quite an accomplishment...well, at least for me. haha. well i'm so excited to see what the world has to offer me this summer, and the rest of my life. cool news, i get to be shift leader on saturday, meaning, i'm in charge of the store! SWEET! hahaha, ya'll come and visit me! um, had fun with my sister alicia and niece Aimee, and i'm glad susie is home. while everyone was here, we painted my house, it looks good, just a few more coats and we're good to go, well not much more to say, but hopefully soon i ACTUALLY get my puppy, i've gotten pictures and visited him, but miss him! hahaha, i'm lame. well check ya'll later, love ya

No comments: