Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Okay, my sister says that putting lyrics to songs is a cheap shot for writing blogs. So here it goes. Um, not much on my list of things done today, or left to do for that matter, i did paper mache an elephant butt, that was fun, and i traced some cool things for vbs. Um, I'm freaking out because i have the biggest zit of my life, its horrible, its not really a zit, its a bug bite, but it looks hideous, um, what else, Um, I have 3 manager shifts next week, thats exciting, I'm nervous and scared, but know that it will work out good. I'm excited for Carrie's baby shower, that's gonna be awesome, and i'm a lil upset bout my mom getting married, even though she's been with this guy for quite some time, i just have to tell her i'm happy for her though. what else, um, i'm addicted to the song "Fall to Pieces" by Avril Lavigne right now, cus it just explains almost everything that i feel right now, um, not much else that i can think of. um, i still like someone who i've had a crush on for a long time, and we were supposed to hang out last night, but i had to work, we were gonna go play pool, but its okay, maybe some other time. um, not much else to say, so I'm going to leave you with this.....
"Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kristy! hey are you and all the CFC guys? i miss you guys a lot, and its almost been weird coming back home and getting re-plugged in to my home church. so brett and carrie's baby is due in like a month? or LESS?! i wanna know more about this crush of yours! anyone i know? :) not like i knew too many people, but its worth a shot haha at least you know i wont spill to anyone. ;) alright kristy, keep it real! sara (from texas!)