Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm finding my way back to sanity, Again
Though i really dont know what i'm gonna do when i get there
so take a breath and hold on tight,
spin around one more time
And gracefully fall back to the arms of grace

'Cause i hanging, on every word you say
and even if you dont wanna speak tonight
that's alright, alright with me
'cause i want nothing more than to
sit ouside heaven's door
and listen to you breathing
Its where i wanna be, yea
where i wanna be

I'm looking past the shadows in my mind
into the truth and i'm
trying to identify the voices in my head
God i wish it were you
let me feel one more time
what it feels like to feel
and break these calluses off of me one more time

"Cause I'm hanging on every word you say
and even if you dont wanna speak tonight
its alright, alright with me
Cause i want nothing more than to sit outside your door
and listen to you breathing
its where i wanna, where i wanna be, yeah

I dont want a thing from you
I bet you're tired of me
waiting for the scraps to fall
off of your table on to the ground
Cause i just wanna be here .... now

Breathing, By Lifehouse,
I love this song, and it just brings back so many memories from so long ago! I dont know, I'm sad that me and Q had a fight today, but its just hard for each of us to figure out who the other one is, i think we both have just changed so much, that we want it to go back to the way it was before she left, but we've both grown up so much and its just hard to adjust to eachother now, but its okay, i have faith, well i'm excited for CCC, its going to be great, i have no idea whats going to happen there, but it'll be fun. well not much else to write, but yea, ya'll have a good night, day, and week until i see/talk to you next, oh yea, dont im me or call me this next week unless its an emergency, because i'm not supposed to have my phone in the first place!
love ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!! it is so great. ok well I might try to come to church tomorrow so hopefully I will see you then. Love you!

Julie