Wednesday, June 22, 2005

um, come to realization, that I love my friends, and i really want everyone to be praying, specially for someone in particular, i wont say name's and i wont say what happened, but i'm just very glad that they're alive today, and i if "they" were to have passed, i would be devistated, crushed, and completely blown away, because i know that God has major plans for you, and without you, i dont know how i would get through some days, you truely brighten my day, make me laugh, and smile, whenever i talk to you! you're one of my best friends, and I know that God kept you here for one particular reason... because he knew how much it would hurt, all the people who love you, especially me, and the people who love you, love you more than you can imagine, because you're caring, honest, and one of the best people i've ever met in my entire life, and i love you!

No comments: