Wednesday, October 19, 2005

so, long day, long week. Small group was really good last night. i dont know what i was expecting, but i liked it a lot. I 'm at scott and michelles, so its close to home. I really like the book. actually, I love the book. I've figured out that i'm the martha, I'm always doing something, if i'm not, i feel like blah. i liked how he linked God to the Wheres waldo. Because even though we may not see God, he's always there, on every page. But you keep looking, but people are so fixed on the problem they can't find the answer, and they find all the waldo's with a missing shoe, or a waldo with his face hidden. But once you find waldo, he's in the most obvious places, kinda like God. you can find him in a person who smiled at you, or in a beautiful sunset. I dont know, this book is really making me think, which may be a good thing, or a very harmful thing to do to myself. haha. Well i'm in class, so i guess i better go.


YAY HALF DAY TODAY!

No comments: