Saturday, October 15, 2005

So.... how's rufus? haha. still funny. well got a job on thursday at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm excited. Brittany works there too, actually, she referred me. it was pretty awesome though, cus i went in thursday after school, just wanting to put in an application, they did an interview on the spot, i asked when they might be able to call me back and let me know, and the manager said, as soon as we get ahold of coldstone. i said, okay, and as i get to coldstone at about 4:45 steve had already hung up with the manager, and at about 4:50 they called me back and told me i got it. i'm sooooo excited to be able to get out of coldstone.
lets see, today me and pops went to Raliegh to the NC State open house. Its an awesome campus, very beautiful, i'm not so sure how i'd do there though. Dad say's we should go up and visit Va. Tech, cus thats one of my other choices for college. so we'll probly be doing that within the next few weeks.
Alicia, Pete, and Aimee got into town wed. its awesome having them here.
thats all i have to say. love y'all

No comments: