Sunday, September 26, 2004

Angel
Like an angel you were sent from above.
With all the hopes and dreams of becoming something you love.

You fill my heart with love and joy,
Something so precious you can't destroy.

I knew that you were heaven sent.
Your face always looking so sweet and innocent.

Some people spend a lifetime waiting
for someone to be sent to them like you.

All those candle's that i blew.
Just wishing for you.
I knew aht it was true,
That lifetime I spent was worth waiting for you.


~"Isn't it funny, when you are day dreaming outside the bus window about the person you love, that doesn't love you, and the person that truly loves you is sitting right next to you."

- I dont exactly know why, but i felt like writing about love, so there it is, but i didn't write the poem i just felt like it related to how i felt right now, so its permanetly borrowed for the time being.

No comments: