Thursday, September 23, 2004

so...new day

yea, todays a good day, i guess. well had an awesome night at youth last night, watchin everyone gettin along so well makes me want to take back what i wrote, but not completely. today was cool cus i'm running for Vice president of community service in FCCLA and I gave my speech today...so hopefully i got it! it'd be rockin! yea! well just talkin to people right now ya know, same ol same ol.
This is all for katie, cus she def. wanted me to devote something to her. so this is it! i love you katie! your a great person and i love you so much, i'm glad to see that God is working through you so much and know that you can do whatever you want as long as you do it for the right reasons. I hope you know that i'm always here for you whatever you need or would like to talk about!
well tahts gonna be it for me tonight. i'm gonna go talk to people who usually talk back. haha.

"I love being a blonde, it makes it really easy to surprise people" Pamela Anderson

No comments: