Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Voices in my head

So... you should feel special, you're one of the only people me and the other 29 voices in my head can agree on that you've got it goin on! haha! I have no idea what that was, but it was def. funny to me! AHHH flying Gumby! sorry, gumby started to fly off the table. ok I have a feelin i know what you're thinkin, She's def. on some major drugs, but i'm def. not! hahaha just about 10 shots of expresso again. i think i may need another intervention...haha.. 48 step program will do i guess. just cus it will take the 4 times to get it through my head. haha...well gettin a lil delirious...wow, thats a good band. oh yea, November 7...everyone I know ...the Joy Williams concert is that night, and we should def. go! well thats all for now!

No comments: