Saturday, September 18, 2004

I had the greatest day today! I got to hang out with kids all day and not have to worry about anything but keeping them alive... which can be difficult at times, but today it was easy. I love everyone who trusted me with their kids today because i had the greatest time. I love you all. I'm mad at ppl who paid me though, cus there's no reason why i got paid that much, therefore , its all goin in the offerin plate on sunday.... well after i get them cashed. haha. banks aren't open 24/7 ya know! haha well it was great. cus we played twister, and had a tea party, and played foosball, and table hockey, and played cowboys and climbed me as a tree, and just had a great time, watched a movie and played other games! it was exciting! well not much more to write cus that was my entire day! well better skiddadle...

Quote of the day..."Never forget me, Because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
A.A. Milne

No comments: