Thursday, October 21, 2004

ba humbug!

lol! i'm just kiddin, i'm not really in a bad mood, i just watched the movie though! i love the muppets! they rock the socks! whats up with me sayin that lately?! i dunno, its gettin on my nerves though. thats strange. well had an interview yesterday with the new theaters, i think i have a pretty good shot, seein as they're hiring 75 people. but yea. youth rocked last night. i love it at bretts house so much more. it was like people acctually talked, more of britt, becca and me, but still! i love it! i'm glad we'll be there for the rest of 40 days of purpose. i was glad that the new kid robbie came. thats awesome how God will bring people to you, and you just have to be kind to them to make an impression of God's love. it's awesome. but anyway. last night rocked too cus i spent the night at mrs. tere's house and we watched a movie then just hung out and talked and i'm just so glad that i have her in my life right now. she just knows exactly what i'm going through and doesnt let me hide anything. she can see right past me when i'm trying to hide something . it really makes me feel loved and special to someone. yea, then this morning, she drove me to school in the porshe! i was like....oh yea, i'm cool now, you got nothing on me! haha, except i was late, so nobody cool saw me except for mr. denton, and he was like, new wheels.? i was like, most def. haha, it was grand. but yea, thats the moral of my story is that i had a great time with mrs. tere last night! oh yea, susie, if you read this and i dont tell you on the phone, Mrs. Chapman says she loves you bunches and says that you were her favorite student last year! (she really did say that)

well peace love and chicken grease..."I understand that you are handicapped by a natural immaturity, and I forgive you" from the movie Armageddon

No comments: