Sunday, October 17, 2004

zipadi do da!!!

So...life goes on, you live, love, learn, and then...



what happens after that. What are we supposed to do after we die, i know we "hopefully" will go to heaven and worship God forever, but will we do anything while we're there? just my pondering question for today.
Susie, I'm so proud of you right now. I heard a story today about a medical missionary, and I just thought of you. I was like "wow, that's what my sister IS doing" because with the faith and love you have, you dont have to go to a foreign country to show Christ's love, but you're willingly going to give up almost every luxury, for people you dont even know will let you live. It just makes me have the greatest respect for you. You don't let anything get into you're way. you always put the joy of others before your own. I've never met anyone who can be compared to you. I just want you to know that no distance will make me love you, or care for you less. and i know that it sucks that we cant talk about stuff like we used towe used to be close, but i know that its hard to have such a crazy schedule it makes it difficult to talk about the little stuff that we used to talk about becuase we were connected at the hip. I want to let you know that before I make any crazy decisions though, i'll let you know what's up. Dont think that just cus you're far away that you're suggetions aren't valid. I'll always listen to what you have to say. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUCH! lol

No comments: