Thursday, October 07, 2004

so

yea, today, everyone got on my nerves. apparently everyone isnt captain obvious and cant see that when people are talking, you should shut your face and listen. TAKE notes, not PASS notes. Jeez, i 'm kinda glad i'm failing out of school this year, cus i hate stupid people. i think thats why i loved wesney's class so much, everyone just kept their mouth shut and did what they were supposed to do. i guess its cus how i was raised to be mature. and it bothers me that people cant even have the common sense to listen when someones talking. or when people who dont know what they're doing, try and tell me what to do , when i know whats going on. i really wanna say what the boy from PAY IT FORWARD said, he said is the world just "poop" (edited for content) but honestly, that's how i feel. i'm so frustrated with people that i just wanna cry, honestly thats how much people bother me. Carrie and Brett said something that kinda hit me though, if i dont like it, why dont i change it. and i would, but i dont wanna be the enemy. and with the people that i'm not that close with, i know i would become the horrible person who told them how to live their lives. maybe thats not what they would say but i would probly say the same thing if i was in their position with me sayin that to them. I told carrie that i was going to go to a friends youth group next week and i thought she was going to rip my head off, and i told her how i felt, and i feel bad, but what else am i supposed to do? if anyone has any suggestions, please tell me. because right now i'm torn. If i leave, i leave everything that i know in north carolina, if i stay, i lose everything i've gained here. I'm gonna leave with that. and if i end up hurting someone, i'm sorry, i dont mean to.

No comments: