Tuesday, October 05, 2004

hummm

Well My sis found out that I have a boyfriend now...uh oh. and she's making me tell everyone before she does. Its scary, i'm afraid of Tere slapping me on the back of the head. Hard. and i just found out that brett knows now, uh oh. i love you...dont hurt me... I'm grounded....i'll just go to my room now. lol j/k. I will be when my dad finds out i'm going out with him. he doesnt want me to date...i think. But its okay cus i really want to bring him to church, but i dont think that will happen cus he's into his church and youth group. so its ok. But yea, I went to the Everyday Sunday concert with Katie on sunday and oh my gosh! it ROCKED THE SOCKS. Me and katie were nerds and jumped up and down the WHOLE time. we were like the cool punk kids, only not. and on Saturday, me and (no name yet) went to zonefest! it rocked. until someone spilled beer on me. but its ok cus we were leaving at that point anyway. but yea, my whole, i'll get cool pics didnt exactly work out, seeing as i forgot my camera. but its all gravy. well gonna go to bed since i have two hours of make-up time in the morning. YAY 6 30 i get to sit in the office! SCORE! NOT. well have a fine feathered day my fine feathered friends

No comments: