Tuesday, October 12, 2004

new slate

ok, well I've completely decided to get rid of all of my grudges towards anyone who may have made me mad, or upset me in anyway. I know that my past blogs have made me look like a complete rebel, (the beer all over me at concerts, me getting mad at the youth group, and to top it all off... a new boyfriend.) but honestly enough, its just a strange mesh of occurances that make me look that way. Just to let anyone ( Susie ) know, that i'm not mad, or sad or upset, i'm just trying to get through life and am too open sometimes about my feelings. I love everyone so much and nothing in the world could change that. NOTHING. If anything, everyone here has made living here so much more enjoyable. I never went to church in Cali, nor did i want to, but here, i'm not dragged to church, i willingly ask for rides and do everything in my power to see you guys as much as i possibly can.
Susie, I know I havent been the best at calling but i'm trying to fix that, just this past month has been extremely stressful, but its all over now that all my things are prioratized, and you my friend, have been placed very near the top! next to God! I love you so much and miss you almost as much!
I love everyone else, and for heavens sake....Don't worry so much about me, I promise I wont let anything bad happen, and I'll be just fine, sometimes I just need time to myself to think things out.
PEACE LOVE AND CHICKEN GREASE......"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" Steven Wright.

No comments: