Sunday, April 10, 2005

i scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

okay, so yesterday was pretty good, no major complaints. except that for our church not supporting the youth, but what can you do? it just makes me mad that they want the youth to grow, and all this stuff about youth ministry, yet NO ONE came yesterday to help support one of the biggest things we do all year. this is the one event we look forward to, talk about, and pray about all year. whatever though, we made a lot of money for the famine, and can't wait to do it again wednesday in kernersville. i'm bored, and tired, but i'm so tired that i cant sleep. have you ever felt that way? i know you have and dont lie. "i'm not gonna lie to you"...hahaha susie, good times. I cant wait for vbs either, i'm so excited to be in charge of games, that's like the things that kids look forward to most....cept for snacks. lol. I just hope that I do it well, but it doesnt really matter how i do it, because it all comes from God in the end right? right. um, not much more to say, just listening to some of my favorite music from like, the 8th grade. well i'm out, love ya'll, and call me if you wanna do anything, i'm bored outa my mind!

No comments: