Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Okay, I'm finally going to start taking my own advise and stop getting my hopes up. I was asked to prom on friday, and of course , i said yes, because he's a cool guy and a friend. so sunday i go out and buy a prom dress, and all that stuff, and my dad doesnt like it, so he say's he'll buy me the prom dress i really want....which is 180 dollars by the way, and i was supposed to go get it today, and on my way home, brian calls me and says that he can't get me a ticket because it's too late, So now that i've made hair appointments, nail appointments, tanning appointment, make up appointment, I have to cancel all of them, and once again get fees because i cant show up for them.... i know its not his fault, but its still sad because i really wanted to go with him, but its for a reason, i guess, i mean, i just have to trust that there's a reason why i cant go, so i'm gonna go try and figure out what that reason is.

No comments: