Tuesday, April 12, 2005

True Love Waits~ Soul Jahz, one of my all time favorite songs

You've walked this road
so many times
and you swore you knew your way
But now you're looking in
persuasive eyes
and you don't know what to say
when he tells you he loves you
when he tells you needs you
when he says it feels so right,
it can't be wrong
when he says it's the right time
everythings gonna be just fine
so you know where your heart belongs
so believe that true love waits
dont let anyone change your ways
look em all straight in the face
and tell him no matter what i'll remain the same
Dont wanna be decieved
see I've found the key
cant you see that i believe yea i believe
that true love waits
waits for me

You told yourself
you've been here before
you see her face
then you open the door
now its up to you
so what you gonna do?
You love her with a smile
and then you love her with a kiss
somewhere you both knew
it would come to this
is it really worth it
when she tells you she loves you
when she tells you she needs you
but in your heart you still believe
True love waits
dont let anyone change your ways
look em all straight in the face
let em all know I'll remain the same
dont wanna be decieved
see I've found the key
cant you see that I believe
yea I believe that true love
waits for me
waits for me

True love would say " I'll be your true love if you'll wait"
True love would say "if you wait for me I'll wait for you my love, my love"
True love waits,
and you gotta keep the faith
With God you're gonna stay strong
With hope you're gonna carry on.

No comments: