Saturday, July 02, 2005

hey there, i know, its hard to feel like i dont care at all,where you are and how you feel with these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on, slow things down, or speed them up. Not enough, or way too much. how are you wheni 'm gone?
you know you do you kill me well, you like it too and i can tell, you never stop until, my final breath is gone, so cut my wrists and black my eyes, so i can fall asleep tonight, or die. Spare me just three last words, " I love you is all she heard, i'll wait for you, but i can't wait forever. and i cant make it on my own, because my heart is in ohio, so cut my wrists and black my eyes so i can fall asleep tonight, or die, because you kill me.

sorry about ragging on people in my last post, but i'm tired of it. i was looking at pictures this morning, and its so weird to see how much everyone's changed, like i remember in 9th grade, i had SHORT blonde hair, and was skinny, and then like susie, used to be blonde, and like, just all my friends who've changed sooooo much, its so weird, but cool in a way i guess, well now that i've remenissed, i'm going to go get my hair cut, i'll see ya'll later

No comments: