Thursday, July 07, 2005

okay, so yesterday morning, i get woken up with... "its time" me.."time for what?" ...."what do people normally say its time for?" me.."I dont know, what time is it (getting grumpy)" "okay, well i'm going to the store for flowers and a teddy bear" "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Carrie and Brett... BABY!" hahaha, the other voice was my sister telling me that carrie went into labor! I was sooo excited, yet i didnt get to shower or anything. so i got to hang out at the hospital with miss samantha, brett, and carrie's family, and miss tere, while we waited for carrie to give birth. well by 6 30 nothing had happened, so Q and I decided that nothing would, and we went to youth, and never got a phone call, and so as i'm leaving youth, to go back to the hospital, i call amy, see how she's doing, and i call 4 minutes too late, carrie had Aaralyn Grace, at 8:56 pm on 07/06/05 she weighed 8 lbs and was 20 1/2 inches long, she's a beautiful baby girl, and i'm so happy for Carrie and Brett, they did an awesome job! YAY, its baby time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats soo crazy

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! man, i bet they're proud! i bet carries glad those nine months are over :) aralyn thats just a great name - where did that one come from? is it a combination of names or something? thanks for keeping me posted! tell them i say congrats! i'm sure they have plenty of youth volunteering as sitters :) love, sara