Friday, July 22, 2005

Okay, so today's payday and i go in and cash my check, i only pull out less than half my pay check, and save the rest, good right? okay, well 2 hours later, i'm out of money and complaining that i've spent all of it. I'm a horrible person to take to the store, because all i want to do is spend my money. of course, i go to the dvd section, and see what kind of useless movies are for sale, and buy the two that everyone would over look, but i think its cool, i bought Twister, and Charlottes Web, two of my favorite movie's , then i go and get 2 hand bags that arent needed, hair ties, toe rings, 2 bathing suit bottoms,and a volley ball, all things that if used, will not be seen very often, except the volley ball. Then we go to target, (my favorite store in the world) and i preceed to buy another pair of sunglasses, another pair of sandals, a mouse pad, stickers, a wierd clock, and more hair ribbon ties. then drive to AC more, onther one of my favorite stores, where i buy more useless stuff, sharpe's (they had cool colors) stickers, more stickers, more hair ties, a crochet needle, ribbon, and other useless stuff. haha, I'm a dork, nothing i bought is conventional, but worth the fun of finding useless stuff to spend my hard earned money on. that was my day, oh, and i saw some of my favorite people, Chanel, Kelly I, Nichole, steve, and of course my partner in good, (we're superhero's, so we're not partners in crime) Brian. YAY, that was my day, great fun of sleeping, eating, and shopping, my three FAVORITE things to do!

Oh yea, check out my favorite Band's music, its "The Everglow" by Mae, thanks to Brian for introducing me to them!

No comments: