Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm gonna puke. . .

So that seemed to be the statement of the evening. :)

So my day was pretty amazing. It started off with me sleeping in until about noonish, thank you EP for having me as seasonal, so I get to look for a few job every winter :-/ Actually, I'm not really that upset about it, its given me time off to think about what I want to do until I get into being a paramedic. So any way, slept in until noon, wow it was amazing. Talked to Christopher briefly, he was running out to go hang out with the guys at their mens thingy mobobber, then met up with Katie. let me tell you about Katie. Katie is my all time best friend, through the best times and the times where I'm digging myself out of four feet of poop, she's been there for me, supported me and encouraged me. There were a few years after high school where we kinda had a major falling out, but we're back to being besties. And I Love It! But even through all the mess, I knew she was there. But besides, okay, So, Katie and I met up at Panera, where I attempted to have a very healthy meal, Half of a Chicken Ceasar Sandwich and a ceasar salad, in Katies words "I was feeling ceasary" :) after that we went to K-Mart, so she could point out the Italian candy she swore to me that I'd had before, when in fact, after pointing it out, I actually never had. . . then we went to the $2.50 Cinimas and watched 'Up'. Alright, A few words about this movie, its a kids movie, I shouldn't want to go kill myself in the first twenty minutes because I'm so depressed about life!!!  . . . It was a really good movie though, I majorly enjoyed it. "Caa Caaa, RAWR" :) that is our new calling. At the theater, we downed the bag of popcorn, mostly before the movie ever started. We couldnt help it, it was the reason we chose the movies over Celebration Station, we love the popcorn at the $2.50 Cinimas. . . Well, the night was still young, so we decided to head to Celebration Station anyways. We started playing the useless games that would get us tickets so we could get corney prizes. During our gamefest her mom told us that the fair had free admission, so what the heck, we got out Best Friend bungee bracelets and peaced! Got there got on 3 rides, all of which go in circles, not even slow circles, like, every ten seconds I was saying "I'm gonna puke". . . a ride where I squished Katie, her back popped and now my back hurts circle ride, and a ride where you go horizontal to the ground, the safety harness, just a rope looped onto a hook, but because the forces from the almost inverted spin, you're safe (ish) circle ride. . . and a ride that you spin yourselves while youre spinning around. . . We planned it out though, to spin opposite of the way the ride spins, so we could try and counteract the spin and not make us puke as fast. . . Either way all three were a blast. While walking out we grabbed a funnel cake and some lemonade and ate it on her trunk. Then we went to the Diner. The Diner is a tradition that has been in place since 2005. Actually June 4, 2005. I saw the post last night about our first Diner night, and the tradition has stayed faithful. Diner night is where a group of us all go to the diner, get some sort of food concoction usually served with coffe, while we play cards, dice, words, whatever and talk about God. Its our own little small group. Usually diner night is many hours long, we kept it short tonight. We got ANOTHER dessert chatted for a little while, then took off. . . Tonight was amazing. at the beginning of the evening, I received a friendship/Jesus bracelet. . . I love it, a friendship/Jesus key chain, its a blue car, cus my car is blue and Katie's is green since she has a green car. . . also she gave me a CD, its Estherlyn a VERY good Christian group. I dont think I spelled the name right, but either way :)

I love my best friend. How could this night have gotten any better? Multiple friendship bonds, a new call to find eachother in wal-mart, and I mentioned all the food for a reason. . . we are REALLY good at eating when we're together, mostly because both of us lack self control in that topic, which I believe both of us are okay with, I mean, Katie was the one quoted in the newspaper after the 30hr. Famine saying "Food is a hobby of mine" 'as she filled her PLATES of food'. . . This is why we are best friends. I am Very sad though, because our falling out time put a hinder on her meeting Christopher. . . I cannot wait for him to meet her. :)

Sept. 11. Thank you all you women and gentlemen who make it possible for me to have incredible nights like these, without a fear in my heart that something like what happened eight years ago, will ever happen again. I love you all! . . . Especially my Soldier :)

2 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Aw, awesome post :)

~Kendra

Anonymous said...

ok, so maybe it's time to stop mentioning the 'food is a hobby' thing....bad joke. I'll never make it again. lesson learned. Let's just look back and laugh at it occassionally....like that time we were on TV together....and i was a complete idiot reading the telepromter when it wasn't my turn.

i can't remember my blog user name whatnot.

---yyyyyyou know who :)