Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanks Gilmore Girls, for depriving me of sleep

Things that make me happy:

A cool breeze on a hot day, A warm breeze on a cold day, The first break in the clouds after a long soaking rain, The first time in September that I see the leaves really falling, Thunderstorms, Driving with my windows down singing my heart out (even in the winter), Hearing a child filled with laughter, Hugs, A new tube of chapstick, When my puppy cuddles on me, Going to football games, Finding the first evening star and wishing on it, Watching falling stars, Or regular stars for that matter, Falling into the perfect sleep: the one where your entire body relaxes at the same time, Norman my teddy bear, The first day St. Arbucks brings out the pumpkin flavoring, A good cup of black coffee, The smell of my dad's pie, Driving at night to anywhere just because, Seeing a winter's sky on a summer day, Standing in a spot where the sky opens up and I can tell how truely endless it is, Mountains: Real mountains like The Siarra's, Snowboarding, Jones Cream Soda, Worshipping, My niece and nephews unfailing love, hanging out with Katie: just in general, Finding a perfect pair of jeans, Cuddling, holding hands in the car with my feet on the dashboard, being held around my waist, Falling asleep knowing I'll see him in the morning.

Of course those aren't the only things that make me happy, just the ones that make me the happiest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.